Monday, March 27, 2006

Contemplating the Big Loaf

Maybe putting these videos up over the last several days isn't exactly fair. It's like saying, "here kids, watch TV! I'm just too important and busy for ya!". It's true, I've been neglecting the obligations of personalized journaling and using the tube to babysit y'all.

OK, here's the scoop... I've been distracted by being down in the alley shooting dice with the boys. I'm also working on a epic movie that'll only be shown on this blog. It's full of chariot races and crane shots of Rome burning in full scale. Investors welcome.

Meanwhile, here's my artful interpretation of Joey Polanski by twilight:

Joey.
He's nicer to his readers than I am.

3 comments:

Joey Polanski said...

Yeah, but Im wite on th left side an black on th rite.

simple said...

When you look in a mirror? Looks accurate to me.

Joey Polanski said...

Ahhh. I see.

But I see backwerds.