Thursday, March 29, 2007

Jumbo's Clown Interactive Rumpus Room

As you well know, BloggyBlog is nothing if interactive. You just tell me what sort of crazy stunt you want me to perform any time of day and I await your request via our exclusive "1-800" line or in the readers' comments section. As you can see on the live Bloggy-Cam below, I reside in a cramped low-budget video studio. I'm here for your entertainment beck and call, clad only in my Depends briefs and reclined on a circular rotating water bed. I'm all yours, although Larry King sometimes comes 'round to visit unannounced.

It's all part of promoting the betterment of society in the electronic age.

Live Video Feed

I hope my colleagues at work are reading this to see just how plugged into technology I really am!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, don't let your work colleagues know you're loose on the internets - who knows what might happen if that wafer-thin barrier between the worlds is breached?!

Geritopia said...

HA! You are correct. I've severely compromised my chances of running for Congress for the sake of a cheap gag, although I'm sure there are many distinguished Depends wearers there.

Cocovan said...

It's time to change......Please?

Anonymous said...

You can poke fun at Depends all you like, young feller, but when you get to be my age you'll be laughing out of the other side of your face!

Geritopia said...

Maybe. However, I hope that suspenders are still optional.

Anonymous said...

The suspenders are mandatory. What do you think is holding up my Depends?

Anonymous said...

what's that live video feed of? it only look like gray spots.

Geritopia said...

If you stare into it and let your eyes sort of drift, you'll see provocative 3-D images of Lawrence Harvey Zeiger. Then you'll wish you'd only saw gray spots.