Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Fine, How Was Yours?

Today's Log:

Ate pancakes.
Watched TV.
Each sitcom without fail, hilarious.
Each commercial, a college education.

Then I sneezed.
Should a sneeze be so satisfying?
Does this happen to "regular" people?
Or was it a cheat?
A recreational sneeze, without any redeeming social value.

Made me tingle.

Wanted to cherish it always.
Tried to catch it mid-flight so I could bronze it.
But this convulsive glimpse of heaven was only ephemeral.
Another spider's web of carnality.
Went back to the TV.

Must forget, must move on. Must save planet.

5 comments:

Joey Polanski said...

I prefr coughin t sneezin. Then again, I always likd phlegm in my coffee.

Geritopia said...

Clouds in my coffee, please!

Cocovan said...

Please refrain from "steering" the clouds in my coffee........
O.K. Maybe just a little to the left, Thank you......

Anonymous said...

You're so vain.

Geritopia said...

yes, and it still doesn't get me anywhere.